Nice. The skirt thing is intersting andthere may only be the one set of hat antlers
but I think that works. The leather is also suitable
for both battling other Aesir and working on Naglfar.
See? This shows that a costume can be redesigned without being pointlessly sexified and still remain not only sensible for the character, but also awesome. We all win.
(Of course, the issue in which this appears is a retelling of one of Hela's earliest appearances that completely reverses what is awesome about Sif, another female character from the Thor cast, so we can't celebrate it too much. - Captioning John)
*sigh*
Nice costume though.
Hey there Captioning John, can you help us out with something that shows us the awesome of Hela without being tainted by anything negative at all?
Sure, I think I've got something in the bag here. Hmm, would sir like to see something in Simonson?
Oh, lay it on me!
And that's why she rules 2 of the 9 realms. You know the only other person who gets 2? Odin. If we had someone like Hela as head of state instead of Liz, I'd be a staunch monarchist.

3 comments:
BOOOO!
BOO! Hiss!
I <3 Hela 2!
Post a Comment