Sunday, February 24, 2008

Guess who's back? Back again. JYD's Back. Tell a friend.

Hello.

Hopefully that comes across as sheepish as I intend to sound. Read. Does it? Argh, clumsy. Damn.

Rewind.


Hello.


Better.

Yes, hello there. I'm back. Once again I return to try again at this whole "regular writing" thing. Y'know, I have been pretty busy since I last wrote on here, I've been working on this thing, for that stuff that I needed to.....OK, OK, I've been playing FFVII and watching the Dukes of Hazzard. Lame, I know. I mean, it's not like it was this huge thing that I wasn't writing. Sure, one or two of my friends were all like "Dude, what's wth the no writing thing?" but I didn't worry about it because as far as I was concerned, I didn't have an audience or anything so nobody would even notice that the writing stopped. Shockingly, I was wrong.

In fact, part of the whole reason for the no writing (apart from FFVII and the Dukes of Hazzard, natch) was another bout of my crippling internet shyness. All it took was a mention in the comments of a Those Wednesdays post and an appearance on the Facedown In The Gutters blogroll and then all of a sudden, I had a couple of comments from people I don't even know. That's a lot of pressure and I panicked. Someone agreed with my thoughts on Captain America. Where the hell am I supposed to go from there?

Annoyingly, whilst I've been discovering that I had the courage all along* Namor has moved into Latveria, Bucky is officially the new Cap, Countdown still sucks and Spider-Man totally made a deal with Joe Quesada the Devil to change all of the spider-man continuity since I've been alive save his Aunt. Even I could have done something amusing with that. Or, as that last sentence proves, not.

I'm not going to be world shakingly amazing like those daily poster types, I just don't have that in me but hopefully I can get some kind of weekly thing going on at least. But where to start? What could I possibly throw up here to provide visual fanfare to my return?



Yeeeeeeehaaa!!!!

I'll be back with actual content either Tomorrow or Tuesday. Feel free to drop on by.

Y'all come back now, y-hear? (Hang on, that was the Beverley Hillbillies - Ghostly Hypothetical Ed)




*Or something.