Today I have done the following:
Returned to the place that stole my shoes.
Seen a newspaper from the future.
Cursed a play.
Shot virtual deer, quail and boar.
Bought myself a new bandana.
Consumed plenty of high quality rum in a bar that had its own vault.
Watched Rovers put in a shockingly poor performance against Larissa.
Eaten a mighty fine curry.
Received a talk on fire safety.
To be honest, this is a pretty textbook example of what happens when I go to Lancaster and Morecambe. At least this time I didn't lose any footwear to quicksand. In fact, it was a great day. So good that I have absolutely nothing to post here. Nada. That was supposed to be today's task and I'm at work tomorrow so I have little time to do anything right now. I've failed in my 7 days of content pledge. This isn't content, it's merely filler. I mean, I'm going to try to make it worthwhile but in doing so I'll be, well, doing something I never wanted to do. I'm bringing next week's JYD Loves Hela forward.
Come on, I tried, right? This wasn't too much of a cop out. It might not be stellar work, but I think now I can say I've met my pledge, right?
Aw.

1 comment:
http://centralcomicszone.blogspot.com/
I don't know if you've been to this site John, but I know you love reading about comics almost as much as reading comments.
Post a Comment