Sunday, August 12, 2007

Sunday Morning Awesomeness

Blatantly pinched from Scans Daily:

I present to you the manliest thing you are going to see all day.



Tony Stark in his pre-cretinous days. Shirtless and mulletted forging robotic fighting suits with a cybernetic hammer as guitars wail in the background. Shortly after filming this intro sequence, Tony went off to wrestle a vampire-bear on the surface of the moon.

And if that's a little bit too manly for you, let's bring it back down with Wonder Woman rescuing some puppies.



Damn, that is equally badass but in an entirely different way. You know that as soon as she's got those puppies to safety someone is going to get their head kicked in.

I know what can calm us all down! A panel from Thor: Property Developer!


I say thee must have filed all relevant forms with the appropriate departments! Have at thee, paperwork!

No comments: